Home alone with my step brother (episode 3)



Episode 3
I sat on the chair in the sitting room, Daniel was still attending to the driver, I discovered Daniel was wearing his boxers, which I never noticed, then all of sudden Daniel and the Driver started laughing and I was wondering what was amusing them.
Driver: Well done ooooo, aunty Omolola. I don dey go, see you tomorrow (smiling as he was leaving)

I began to wonder what was amusing the driver, did Daniel tell him something about me cos I know he has a bad mouth. The driver left..

Me: what is making the both of you laugh like that? I know you have said something silly about me abi

Daniel: (he smiled) can't you see what is going on?

I didn't understand what he was saying, he picked up his phone and started calling his girlfriend but she wasn't picking his calls, I didn't even pay attention not until I saw something that really got my attention. I saw something stretching inside Daniel's boxers, he was already hard, very hard, he was just going lamenting, I realized that should be the reason the driver was laughing, probably the driver thought we were doing something cos me sef I was wearing a sexy nightgown, Daniel wearing only boxers with his dick hard and me wearing a skimpy nightgown who wouldn't think something was going on. I just couldn't take my eyes off his dick, believe me, Daniel is really huge, very huge I must confess. I was using style to check his dick out as he was lamenting and cussing his girlfriend for disappointing him, I started checking Daniel out from head to toe, he has six pack too, Daniel is handsome than my boyfriend anyway. Daniel finally sat down, I was still checking him out..

Daniel: can you believe the silly girl switched off her phone sha.

I didn't even say anything, I was pretending to be minding my own business, he furiously dropped his phone on the floor, he sat comfortably on the couch. I was still checking him out, I was already imagining me riding his rooster, Daniel was still upset, I can't help but to keep accessing my step brother out. How I wish.

Daniel: what are you looking at?
Me: Huh! (I came back to my senses)

Daniel: are you checking my dick out? Do you love it?

Me: what do you mean? (I hissed)

Daniel: tell me you don't want it

Me: are you flirting with me?

Seriously speaking I wanted it but I wasn't sure if i should do it, I shouldn't have taken the drug, I was so Hot, really Hot, even if I see the gateman at this point I would allow him Bleep me. Daniel kept on flirting with me...

Daniel: I tot you once said you would love to have sex with me

Me: that was just a joke, please stop it I don't like what you're doing right now.

Daniel: I'm sure we are both Hot, cos I saw you taking one of my drug, did you think I didn't see you?

Me: What drug? I didn't take any drug ooo

He moved closer to me, my heart started beating fast, what is happening here? I don't want this to happen but I want it.

Daniel: Omolola let's do it now, your boyfriend is not here, my girl is not here too.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post