Fausa Eleja **sason 2** (episode 1)



EPISODE 1

Mehn couple life sweet like
heaven........our fathers and mothers are really enjoying the
life of being together.......... I have never witness this in my
life before.........chai!!! come see me see
enjoyment..............ooo boy! if you are living alone while you
have your girlfriend in another hostel...i will advise you to go
there now and pick her up to stay with you in your
hostel........or if na you go kuku pack your load go meet
am...........cos ah no fit deceive you....couple life na like say
you dey
paradise.............................cooking=free.....washing=free..........
..sexx=fullest enjoys................domestic works=free .....buh mr
man i pity your future .....follow me see wetin happen to
me.............................................i went back to my
hostel the second day to pack my load, moving
to my new wife's apartment because i can't just sit there and
be watching a lecturer coming to my girl's house and be
sampling her for free.......lailai........i made up my mind
hastily.went to my hostel to pack my load.......on getting to
my
hostel's gate....................i perceived a momour like weeping
without tears, sometimes it sounded like a tragic
song.....................i walked toward my room. I sighted seyi
holding a novel but not concentrating too much on it..sitting
on a bench.........our eyes met iso irky....i can deduce from her
looks that she has lost more weight than that of
yesterday......she look very light
and lin.............her eyes was brown throughout and falling
more litle inside as if e wan enter the body..............i felt so
pity for her but i was
shocked and bothered with her looks toward me as the two
eyes met......she looks at me in a
pitiful manner like a lunatic that talk like a brainy person but
doesn‟t get a solution to his madness ..I counted it as
nothing.......................she looks me in amazing and moves her
eyes from my hair down to my toe before she sway
it back to pickup some point in her novel.............by this time
she produced a maximum concentration to the book than she
did before............i just don‟t send her because the look
pressurize more to my believe that she was
just deceiving me before....and my hatred toward her
increases fast forward...........................i lean behind my door
and looked back to where she was........i found out that she
had stopped reading but place her hand on her chin tapping
her jaw and she bend her head not much but looking down as
if it was on ground her answers to the exam she was doing
was....................i bravely entered my room. started packing
my property.............i packed some in a big ghana must go
bag...
some in a leather bag....some are taken out unparked and
some are folded together.......in just 35mins i have finished
the packing...........i
saw her glancing at me often and
often................when i finished
the packing i could drew it from her eyes that she
couldn't bear it any longer........she stood up and took her
leave to
her room...........it
seems nobody was not in the hostel that time because the
hostel was much quite.............................i took my leave to
get a cab for my load. I passed through her apartment..on
getting to seyi's window...i could hear a very loud sound that
talked much
about the higher capacity of her weeping....she was crying as
if she lost a child.....I felt so pity for her and i stood at her
window for like 15minutes
thinking of what to do.............
"this girl is crying because of me"
".....yes...........its because of me.....should i go to meet
herinside??????"
" Oboy if u try am na death u dey play with, she fit stab
u to dealth at that moment oooooo"
"......should I say this girl loves me more than fausa??????"
" No I don't think so jur, if truly she love me, why can't she
allow me to see her nakedness for once, "
"I know what she was doing, it seems she has been
deflowered, but don't want me to raise gesture of her since
she claimed to be a cealed engine,"
",,,she dey play smart abi, but how ah go feel if I found out
she is not a virgin on our wedding day????? "
"Am I going to kill myself?????"
.".ah beg all this cry cry na fake jur...."
".na because she don't know where to start again...na im dey
make im weep like that jare..."
....These are the stranges thought that flew on me that
moment..........i dont know
when i started sheding tears along with her as she increases
the rate............but not that heavy to the extent comparing to
hers...................i was back alive when i heard my name
echoed directed from the gate.......


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post