Home Alone With My Step Brother **season 2** (episode 16 & 17)



EPISODE 16


Me: No way…Daniel: Okay, Okay, its in my trouserHe quickly got up so fast, picked his trouser on the floor and brought out pack of condoms from the pocket. Wore the condom, laid on me and began to pound me, banging me, hitting me so damn hard. Different styles, he lifted meup positioned me on the tip of the bed, we were doing it tip by tip of the bed. He turned over, I sat on him and began to ride him so sweet, slowly and faster, squeezing my boo°bs while riding him, doing so so smooth.He turned me over again and began to go so fast thistime, doing so fast, pounding me so damn fast.Me: Daniel, Daniel (Panting, moaning)I was squirting already, squirting, he slide his d!ck, I kept on squirting, he inserted it again and began to pound me so damn again, squirting again Me: Daniel, Stop please, when are you going to cum (panting) Pounding me so hard, banging meDaniel: No no no, I’m about to cum Kissing me, squ£ezing me, banging me, turned me backward and was doing it from behind, banging me so damn crazy.Me: Daniel are you on drugs? (Panting)He kept on banging, doing the scissors style, banging for straight 1 hour till he finall cum.Oh My God! Both of us breathing heavily, panting, so weak.Daniel: Does my father doesit like this (breathing heavily)Me: Maybe (breathing heavily)…Daniel: I miss youMe: I miss you too He began to kiss me till we slept off. I kept on having s£x with Daniel in that house, I was having s£x with Festus too.I became tired of Festus buthe was becoming so dangerous and scary with his threats, I wanted to inform Daniel but, I just had to keep silent cos I would look like cheap whore, sleeping with different people.

EPISODE 17

My stepfather and mum finally returned home, the whole house was peaceful. Joyous, so peaceful. I met my younger brother, little baby.His name is Tokunbo. Anyway, me and mum gist as usual, while me and mum were both chatting in the sitting room, Daniel was winking at me, my stepfather was also winkingat me flirting with me. Sometimes my stepfather and Daniel’s face will jammed staring at each other with anger. So funny…My stepfather was disturbing me seriously, he kept on disturbing me, he began to question me if I was having s*x with Daniel, warning me to stay off Daniel. He was being jealous, Daniel too was also telling me to stay away fromhis father, so stupid of them, all because of my pus*y.So one day, I was home alone with Daniel that day, I purposely didn’t go to school cos ever since my mum came back its been sohard to have s*x with Daniel and my stepfather, so my mum went for antenatal, I was busy making love with Daniel, having hot s*x with Daniel.To my surprise, I heard a knock on the door, I wasn’t expecting my mum to be back that early.Daniel quickly jumped up, wore his clothes and hid in the bathroom. I quickly woremy clothes and went to open the door downstairs.I opened the door it was my stepfather.Me: What are you doing here?My stepfather: Are you the only one at home?Me: Yes!My stepfather: Thank God, I quickly rushed from the office, this is the only opportunity we have, my body is full, I’m so horny, I need you baby.He began to kiss me, forcing himself on me, squeezing my bo°obs. Closed the door, he carried me to my room.On the bed, pulling his office clothes, kissing me, smooching me, began to bang me, banging me, pounding me, doing it so fast, banging me, hitting mereally hard.Moaning, then a knock on the door. Ko, ko, ko “Omolola this is unfair ooo”.Oh my God, I’ve totally forgot Daniel was in my bathroom.My stepfather got scared and quickly got up and worehis clothesMy stepfather: Who is that? (Tightening his belt)Daniel: Dad It is meMy stepfather: Daniel? Whatare you doing there?He went straight to the bathroom and opened the door and brought him out.My stepfather: I’m so disappointed in you, so so disappointed.Daniel: I’m also disappointed in youMy stepfather: Will you shutup? Omolola I told you stay away from this boy.My phone began to ring, a cal from Festus, he’s been calling me since but I didn’t pick his calls.Festus was also demandingfor s£x, I was so horny that day and I needed dick but things got awkward with Daniel and his father meeting in my room at the same time.I quickly wore my clothes togo get a d!ck somewhere else, I wore my clothes to go meet Festus since its impossible to have s£x with both father and son together.My stepfather: Omolola, where are you going?Me: I don’t have time for you guys, I’m going somewhere else.My stepfather: No baby, we haven’t finish now.Daniel: Omolola you know we’ve already planned this thing, we planned it firstMy stepfather: Will you shutup?I wore my clothes, picked my cross bag, opened the door..Me: See you guys laterDaniel and Stepfather: Omolola please now.That was how I left them and went straight to Festus’ place to satisfy myself.It was funky



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post