Bovi Warns Of Scammers Using His Name On Facebook


Popular Nigerian comedian 'Bovi' warns people of scammers using his name on social media for fraud, he share this on his official instagram page

The facebook page 'Bovi the comedian' was asking people to pay N1,000 and get N2,000 in return
Bovi warns of this activity, he says he is not the one that posted it
he explains that he had a facebook account but it has long been inactive and he has no social media account related to comedy or comedian, see what he said below:

WARNING! This account is not me or run by anyone close to me. It's a fraud! I do have a facebook account but I do not use it (for years now) neither will you find "comedy" or "comedian" in any of my social media names. If you deal with the characters behind this fake account, just know you're not dealing with me. And yes I've reported severally to facebook! Yet no joy

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post